You’ll want to install the Twenties theme just like any other WordPress theme, either by uploading the main theme folder via FTP (unzipped) or the zipped file via the WordPress theme upload section (Appearance > Themes). Below are some guides for installing your theme in either method.
Uploading The Theme
- Log into your site via FTP
- Browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes
- Unzip the Twenties.zip folder and upload only the extracted Twenties folder to your server
- Log Into WordPress and go to Appearance → Themes
- Find the theme and click to activate
- Log into ThemeForest and click on the “Downloads” tab
- Locate the Twenties theme and click the download button next to it
- Select the “Installable WordPress file only” link from the dropdown.
- You should now have a file called Twenties.zip
- Log into WordPress
- Browse to Appearance →Themes
- Click to “add new” and then follow the instructions on the screen
- When it asks to select a file find the zipped Twenties.zip file you downloaded previously
- Then click to install & activate