You’ll want to install the Luxmag theme just like any other WordPress theme, either by uploading the main theme folder via FTP (unzipped) or the zipped file via the WordPress theme upload section. Make sure you located the main theme folder from the downloaded zip file and that you are not uploading the entire zip with all the documentation, sample data, etc.
Uploading The Theme
- Log into your site via FTP
- Browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes
- Unzip the Luxmag.zip folder and upload only the extracted Luxmag folder to your server
- Log Into WordPress and go to Appearance → Themes
- Find the theme and click to activate
- Log into ThemeForest and click on the “Downloads” tab
- Locate the Luxmag theme and click the download button next to it
- Select the “Installable WordPress Theme” link from the dropdown.
- You should now have a file called Luxmag.zip
- Log into WordPress
- Browse to Appearance →Themes
- Click to “add new” and then follow the instructions on the screen
- When it asks to select a file find the zipped Luxmag.zip file you downloaded previously