v4.3.0 - February 18, 2017
Renamed "formats" folder to "template-parts" for WordPress consistency and so we can include more partial files for easier modifications and Customizer partial support. If you altered any of the theme's files via a child theme be sure to rename "formats" to "template-parts" in your child theme!
- Added Option to enable Category/Tag descriptions
- Added ABSPATH checks to partial files for added security
- Added Unique classname to “link” at the bottom of the single format posts so it can be hidden with CSS if wanted
- Added Post Message support for custom widgets
- Updated Renamed “formats” folder to “template-parts”
- Updated Cleaned up some code to comply with WP standards
- Updated Renamed “functions” folder in theme to “inc”
- Updated Font awesome script
- Updated The plugin recommendation script and included it’s own language files so that it can be excluded from the theme’s .pot file
- Updated Better registration of custom widgets so it’s easier to remove them via a child theme if you wish
- Updated Migrated Custom CSS from the theme to the new WP custom CSS field.
- Updated Included Zilla Likes Plugin and updated the heart icon to use a font icon instead of an image
- Fixed Some WP theme check errors
- Fixed Missing dynamic widget ID’s