The Earth theme supports multiple menu locations. Use the following steps to create your navigation menus.
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click on the “create a new menu” link
- Give your menu a title
- To add Pages or Posts to your menu just check the ones you want and click “Add to Menu”
- Then you can drag and drop the items you add to create your Menu Structure
- Assign the menu to the correct location
- Main: The main menu displayed at the top of the site under the logo.
- Footer: Menu displayed on the bottom of the site next to the copyright info.